Jual Polycarbonate Resin
Density (ρ) 1.20–1.22 g/cm3
Abbe number (V) 34.0
Refractive index (n) 1.584–1.586
Limiting oxygen index 25–27%
Water absorption—Equilibrium (ASTM) 0.16–0.35%
Water absorption—over 24 hours 0.1%
Radiation resistance Fair
Ultraviolet (1–380 nm) resistance Fair Jual Polycarbonate Resin
Young’s modulus (E) 2.0–2.4 GPa
Tensile strength (σt) 55–75 MPa
Elongation (ε) at break 80–150%
Compressive strength (σc) >80 MPa
Poisson’s ratio (ν) 0.37
Izod impact strength 600–850 J/m
Notch test 20–35 kJ/m2
Abrasive resistance ASTM D1044 10–15 mg/1000 cycles
Coefficient of friction (μ) 0.31
Speed of sound 2270 m/s
Glass transition temperature (Tg) 147 °C (297 °F)
Heat deflection temperature
0.45 MPa: 140 °C (284 °F)
1.8 MPa: 128–138 °C (262–280 °F)
Vicat softening point at 50 N 145–150 °C (293–302 °F)
Upper working temperature 115–130 °C (239–266 °F)
Lower working temperature −40 °C (−40 °F)
Thermal conductivity (k) at 23 °C 0.19–0.22 W/(m·K)
Thermal diffusivity (a) at 25 °C 0.144 mm²/s
Linear thermal expansion coefficient (α) 65–70 × 10−6/K
Specific heat capacity (c) 1.2–1.3 kJ/(kg·K) Jual Polycarbonate Resin
Dielectric constant (εr) at 1 MHz 2.9
Permittivity (ε) 2.568 × 10−11 F/m
Relative permeability (μr) at 1 MHz 0.866(2)
Permeability (μ) at 1 MHz 1.089(2) μN/A2
Dissipation factor at 1 MHz 0.01
Surface resistivity 1015 Ω/sq
Volume resistivity (ρ) 1012–1014 Ω·m Jual Polycarbonate Resin
Aromatic hydrocarbons Poor
Greases & Oils Good-fair
Halogenated Hydrocarbons Good-poor
Ketones Poor Jual Polycarbonate Resin
USES AND APPLICATION
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin is mainly used for electronic applications that capitalize on its collective safety features. Being a good electrical insulator and having heat-resistant and flame-retardant properties, it is used in various products associated with electrical and telecommunications hardware. It can also serve as a dielectric in high-stability capacitors.
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin Construction materials sheeting in a greenhouse
The second largest consumer of polycarbonates is the construction industry, e.g. for domelights, flat or curved glazing, and sound walls, which all use extruded flat solid or multiwall sheet, or corrugated sheet.
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin A major application of polycarbonate is the production of Compact Discs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs. These discs are produced by injection molding polycarbonate into a mold cavity that has on one side a metal stamper containing a negative image of the disc data, while the other mold side is a mirrored surface. Jual Polycarbonate Resin
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin In Automotive, aircraft, railway, and security components the automotive industry, injection-molded polycarbonate can produce very smooth surfaces that make it well-suited for sputter deposition or evaporation deposition of aluminium without the need for a base-coat. Decorative bezels and optical reflectors are commonly made of polycarbonate. Due to its low weight and high impact resistance, polycarbonate is the dominant material for making automotive headlamp lenses. However, automotive headlamps require outer surface coatings because of its low scratch resistance and susceptibility to ultraviolet degradation (yellowing).
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin in automotive applications is limited to low stress applications. Stress from fasteners, plastic welding and molding render polycarbonate susceptible to stress corrosion cracking when it comes in contact with certain accelerants such as salt water and plastisol. It can be laminated to make bullet-proof “glass”, although “bullet-resistant” is more accurate for the thinner windows, such as are used in bullet-resistant windows in automobiles. The thicker barriers of transparent plastic used in teller’s windows and barriers in banks are also polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin being a versatile material with attractive processing and physical properties, has attracted myriad smaller applications. The use of injection molded drinking bottles, glasses and food containers is common, but the use of BPA in the manufacture of polycarbonate has stirred serious controversy (see Potential hazards in food contact applications), leading to development and use of “BPA-free” plastics in various formulations. Jual Polycarbonate Resin
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin is commonly used in eye protection, as well as in other projectile-resistant viewing and lighting applications that would normally indicate the use of glass, but require much higher impact-resistance. Polycarbonate lenses also protect the eye from UV light. Many kinds of lenses are manufactured from polycarbonate, including automotive headlamp lenses, lighting lenses, sunglass/eyeglass lenses, swimming goggles and SCUBA masks, and safety glasses/goggles/visors including visors in sporting helmets/masks and police riot gear (helmet visors, riot shields, etc.). Windscreens in small motorized vehicles are commonly made of polycarbonate, such as for motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, and small planes and helicopters.
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin The light weight of polycarbonate as opposed to glass has led to development of electronic display screens that replace glass with polycarbonate, for use in mobile and portable devices. Such displays include newer e-ink and some LCD screens, though CRT, plasma screen and other LCD technologies generally still require glass for its higher melting temperature and its ability to be etched in finer detail. Juolycarbonate Resin
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin durable, lightweight luggage, MP3/digital audio player cases, ocarinas, computer cases, riot shields, instrument panels, tealight candle containers and blender jars. Many toys and hobby items are made from polycarbonate parts, like fins, gyro mounts, and flybar locks in radio-controlled helicopters, and transparent LEGO (ABS is used for opaque pieces).
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin resins are not suitable for long term exposure to UV radiation. To overcome this the primary resin can have UV Stabilisers added. These grades are sold as UV Stabilized Polycarbonate to Injection Moulding and Extrusion companies. Other applications including Polycarbonate sheet may have the anti-UV layer added as a special coating or a coextrusion for enhanced weathering resistance. Jual Polycarbonate Resin
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin is also used as a printing substrate for nameplate and other forms of industrial grade under printed products. The polycarbonate provides a barrier to wear, the elements, and fading.
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin grades are used in medical applications and comply with both ISO 10993-1 and USP Class VI standards (occasionally referred to as PC-ISO). Class VI is the most stringent of the six USP ratings. These grades can be sterilized using steam at 120 °C, gamma radiation, or by the ethylene oxide (EtO) method. However, scientific research indicates possible problems with biocompatibility. Dow Chemical strictly limits all its plastics with regard to medical applications.
- Polycarbonates Resin (PC) Resin Some major smartphone manufacturers use polycarbonate. Nokia has used polycarbonate in their phones starting with the N9’s unibody case in 2011. This practice continues with various phones in the Lumia series. Samsung has started using polycarbonate with Galaxy S III’s battery cover in 2012. This practice continues with various phones in the Galaxy series. Apple started using polycarbonate with the iPhone 5C’s unibody case in 2013.
PACKING AND STORAGE Polycarbonate Resin (PC)
- Kemasan paper inner plastik
- Kemasan 25 kg/Sak
- Kemasan harus dalam keadaan tertutup dan tempat kering
Informasi Harga Polycarbonate Resin (PC) dan Produk dapat menghubungi marketing kami di :
PT. MUFASA SPECIALTIES INDONESIA
Ruko Cibubur Indah Blok F No.2
Tel : +62-21-22179178
Fax : +62-21-22179178
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mufasaspecialties.com