Jual Thermoplastic elastomers
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) The benefit of using thermoplastic elastomers is the ability to stretch to moderate elongations and return to its near original shape creating a longer life and better physical range than other materials.The principal difference between thermoset elastomers and thermoplastic elastomers is the type of cross-linking bond in their structures. In fact, Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) crosslinking is a critical structural factor which imparts high elastic properties.
six classes of TPEs:
Styrenic block copolymers (TPE-s)
Thermoplastic olefins (TPE-o)
Elastomeric alloys (TPE-v or TPV)
Thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU)
Thermoplastic copolyester (TPE-E)
Thermoplastic polyamides Jual Thermoplastic elastomers
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) products that come from block copolymers group are Thermolast, Hipex, Copec, For Tec E, Santoprene, Termoton, Arnitel, Solprene, Engage, Hytrel, Dryflex, Mediprene, Kraton, and Pibiflex. TPV are Thermolast A, Thermolast V, Hipex, Forprene, Termoton-V and Vegaprene. Styrenic block copolymers (TPE-s) are Thermolast K,Thermolast M, Sofprene, and Laprene. Thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU) compound is Copec. Thermoplastic olefins (TPO) compound is For-Tec E.
The two most important manufacturing methods with Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are extrusion and injection molding. Compression molding is seldom, if ever, used. Fabrication via injection molding is extremely rapid and highly economical. Both the equipment and methods normally used for the extrusion or injection molding of a conventional thermoplastic are generally suitable for TPEs. Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) can also be processed by blow molding, melt calendaring, thermoforming, and heat welding.
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are used where conventional elastomers cannot provide the range of physical properties needed in the product. These materials find large application in the automotive sector and in household appliances sector. In 2014 the world market for TPEs reached a volume of ca. 16.7 billion US dollars. About 40% of all TPE products are used in the manufacturing of vehicles. For instance copolyester TPEs are used in snowmobile tracks where stiffness and abrasion resistance are at a premium. Jual Thermoplastic elastomers
USES AND APPLICATION
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) used for catheters where nylon block copolymers offer a range of softness ideal for patients. Thermoplastic silicone and olefin blends are used for extrusion of glass run and dynamic weatherstripping car profiles. Styrene block copolymers are used in shoe soles for their ease of processing, and widely as adhesives.
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) used to make suspension bushings for automotive performance applications because of its greater resistance to deformation when compared to regular rubber bushings. Thermoplastics have experienced growth in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry due to the function, cost effectiveness and adaptability to modify plastic resins into a variety of covers, fans and housings.
Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) may also be used in medical devices and is also finding more and more uses as an electrical cable jacket and inner insulation. You’ll also be able to find TPE used in some headphone cables. Jual Thermoplastic elastomers
- Medical instrument: plastic plunger, Syringe, food container, baby teether, gas mask and bottle top.
- Electronic products: MP3, PDA, NB, Computer, mouse, cell phone shell and computer Accessories
- Sporting goods: diving equipment, handgrip for bicycle, motorcycle, golf , tennis, snow boots, toys, toy’s wheel, sport’s straps.
- Industrial parts: grip for gardening supplies, gasket, plastic pipe, tools such as hammer grip, suitcase grip, screwdriver grip and scissor’s grip.
- Stationery supplies: grip of pen, eraser, gasket of stapler, other Accessories.
- Articles for daily use: grip for toothbrush, tableware, camera and cell phone.
- Automobile industry: mud flap, window seal, blow molded air duct, flexible lens gasket, shifter boot.
- Wire and cable: earphones, reelable wire, light line, plug of the line.
- Others: shoes materials, supper soft goods, variety of grips.
PACKING AND STORAGE Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Kemasan paper inner plastik
- Kemasan 25 kg/Sak
- Kemasan harus dalam keadaan tertutup dan tempat kering Jual Thermoplastic elastomers
Informasi Harga Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) dan Produk dapat menghubungi marketing kami di :
PT. MUFASA SPECIALTIES INDONESIA
Ruko Kranggan Permai 16/33
Tel : +62-21-22179178
Fax : +62-21-22179178
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mufasaspecialties.com