Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin is a block copolymer consisting of alternating sequences of hard and soft segments or domains formed by the reaction of: (1) diisocyanates with short-chain diols (so-called chain extenders) and (2) diisocyanates with long-chain diols. By varying the ratio, structure and/or molecular weight of the reaction compounds, an enormous variety of different TPU can be produced. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) This allows urethane chemists to fine-tune the polymer’s structure to the desired final properties of the material. a greater ratio of hard to soft segments will result in a more rigid TPU, while the reverse is also true.
Jual Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)resin The final resin consists of linear polymeric chains in block-structures. Such chains contain low polarity segments which are rather long (called soft segments), alternating with shorter, high polarity segments. Both types of segments are linked together by covalent links, so that they actually form block-copolymers. Jual Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin The polarity of the hard pieces creates a strong attraction between them, which causes a high degree of aggregation and order in this phase, forming crystalline or pseudo crystalline areas located in a soft and flexible matrix. This so-called phase separation between both blocks can be more or less important, depending on the polarity and the molecular weight of the flexible chain, the production conditions, etc. The crystalline or pseudo crystalline areas act as physical cross-links, which account for the high elasticity level of Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), whereas the flexible chains will impart the elongation characteristics to the polymer.
These Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin “pseudo crosslinks”, however, disappear under the effect of heat, and thus the classical extrusion, injection moulding and calendering processing methods are applicable to these materials. Consequently, Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) scrap can be reprocessed.
- Excellent physical properties
- Easy processing
- Stable processing point
- High bonding strength
- Abrasion resistance
- Low temperature flexibility
- Fast de-molding
- Heat resistance
- Great transparency
- Good water and wether resistance Jual Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
USES AND APPLICATION
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin has many applications including automotive instrument panels, caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, and a variety of extruded film, sheet and profile applications. Jual Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin is also a popular material found in outer cases of mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones. It is also used to make keyboard protectors for laptops.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin is well known for its applications in performance films, wire and cable jacketing, hose and tube, in adhesive and textile coating applications and as an impact modifier of other polymers.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin pellets are used as Adidas’ most recent cushioning technology, known as Boost. Several thousands of TPU pellets are bound together to create a comfortable sole for the shoe.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) resin has wide applications as follwoig: Elastic tape, Keyboard Cover, Cell-phone cover, Protective gear, Hot melt adhesive film, Seam sealing tapes, Shoe materials, Shoe sole, Accessories, Heel lift, Cable, Tube & hose, Coveyer belt,Fire hose, Fabric coating, Fabric lamination, Compounding, Automobile industry
PACKING AND STORAGE Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) Resin
Kemasan paper inner plastik
Kemasan 25 kg/Sak
Kemasan harus dalam keadaan tertutup dan tempat kering
Informasi Harga Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) Resin dan Produk dapat menghubungi marketing kami di :
PT. MUFASA SPECIALTIES INDONESIA
Fax : +62-21-22179178
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mufasaspecialties.com
Jual Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) Resin
PT. Mufasa Specialties Indonesia adalah Importir Distributor dan Supplier Bahan Kimia untuk industri plastik dengan 2 jenis type aplikasi yaitu extrusion dan molding injection dengan jual harga beli Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) Resin yang sangat murah dan kompetitif, PT. Mufasa Specialties Indonesia melayani berbagai area mulai dari di Jakarta Bekasi Karawang Bogor Depok Cikarang Tangerang Banten Cilegon Bandung Cirebon Semarang Malang Solo Jogja Yogyakarta Surabaya